McGuiness, Yager & Bartl represents a unique concept in the practice of human resource law and strategy. Because the skill sets required to address the issues facing senior corporate executives draw from the fields of both law and strategic advice, the firm brings together teams of highly experienced attorneys and advisors who provide comprehensive solutions. What makes McGuiness, Yager & Bartl unique is that these skill sets are leveraged by the fact that the firm manages some of the nation's foremost HR public policy associations, placing it at the epicenter of changes in human resource policy and practices.
The firm's principal practice areas include the following:
- Association Management and Washington Representation
- Corporate Governance and Executive Compensation
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Law Compliance Strategies
- HR Litigation and Employer Defense
- Labor Strategy, Relations, and Corporate Campaigns
For additional detail describing the firm's practice areas, please see our Practices page.